First of all enter into a steamy shower, make sure there is eucalyptus leaf hanging on the shower head because that makes it fresh and also they do that in Italy
1. Start off with a nice smelling body wash, the main aim is to get layers of scents on your skin so that as the day progresses each smell gets a chance to enrapture the nostrils of everyone you meet. Dirty works usually has interesting smelling bath products but the coconut caress body wash is the queen of them all, The body shop's satsuma body wash is the best though!
2. After your body washing a body scrub or polish is the next step, the body shop's mango scrub is the best body scrub in the world, its sweet scent is the perfect end to your steamy shower
3. It is best to lightly dry your skin so it is a bit dewy and next comes the body butter. The strawberry body butter from the body shop is phenomenal omg also satsuma because every satsuma product from the body shop smells like heaven
4. The most important part; a good deodorant. Mitchum is like the god of good smelling underarms. This shit works, like after a sweaty day in the smouldering heat, with only mitchum on my pits i still smell good. Mitchum.
5. And now for the perfume, my favourites are dolce and gabbana light blue and britney spears' believe with the former being more of a favourite than the latter. Spray on underarms,neck and dab a bit behind your ears.
6. Next up is a body spray which is not as strong as a perfume but not as light as a mist.I usually like musky/vanilla undertones for body sprays because they're such medium tones and this is symbolic of the body sprays's intermediate placement between the perfume and the mist on the scent strength scale. The body shop's mists are perfect for this because you can get a single flavoured fragrance like madagascan vanilla! woo, also there is this amazing vanilla flavoured ice cream from woolworths with madagascan vanilla beans omg what are they doing to their vanilla in madagascar hot damn. Spray on the sides of your torso and some on the neck as well.
7. A body mist, I like the ones with names like "ocean breeze" or "sugar rush" because they smell like something intangible, which makes the next part more fun, i usually spray the mist then jump into it imagine jumping into a mist of ocean breeze, how fun is that? This mingling of scents(perfume,spray and mist) is quite exciting but the coolest part is how the perfume's smell overpowers both the body mist and spray but their scents aren't totally lost, they disappear and reappear throughout the day
8. Next up is the lips, the body shop's plum lip balm gives your lips a wonderful dark purple sheen and it smells divine! Labello's hydrocare is soothing but i don't like it that much because it has no tint.
9. And finally your hands. Beautiful, soft, nice and clean smelling hands can be found in a bottle of almond hand lotion from the body shop. The weirdest part about it is, I don't really like almonds but I like the smell of this hand lotion, it smells beautiful, but beautiful in a peculiar way, beautiful in an aggy dean way.
Now you smell beautiful and clean with layers of lovely scents enveloping your being. Repeat at least once a day to avoid smelling like a dirty skank and violating the nostrils of everyone you come in contact with :)